Monday, May 7, 2012

reflection 7


Hy all,,,,,,
Now let me review all things that we learn in LABCOM course, I got so many new interesting things in this course, I’ill tell you one by one…..
1.      Get to know nicenet http://www.nicenet.org : nicenet is Internet Class room Asistance (ICA) which allows for
teachers and students to share idea, to communicated each other, ICA is free for anyone to use and requires only a web browser and a connection to the Internet.  

2.      Using HTML and Photobucket
For uploading your picture on nicenet you can open http://photobucket.com, edit and copy on www.online-html-editor.org.

3.      search engine and social bookmarking
we learn about how to bookmarks our links and we can share or knowing people’s bookmarking by joining www.delicious.com .

4.      PREPARATION FOR FINAL PROJECT.
·         Setting up learners goals
·         ABCD behavior
·         Lesson plan
·         Interactive presentasion, www.prezi.com 

Those all my review for this post,, and I will update you about my next project….
See you,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entri Populer